Here are the Best Possessive Adjectives Words And Example Sentences:
Possessive Adjectives List:
- I: I play basketball.
- My: This is my sister.
- You: You are a student.
- Your Wash your hands.
- He: He is very nice.
- His: This is his car.
- She: She is an engineer.
- Her: The pencil is her pencil.
- It: It is a cat.
- Its:Its teeth are very sharp.
- We: We love Spanish.
- Our: We began our work at noon.
- You: You are smart students.
- Your: Is that your wallet?
- They: They are the smartest kids here.
- Their: Their house near the city.
Possessive Adjectives Example:
- I will get my
- Is this your book?
- Your bike is red.
- Whose book is this?
- My mother is there. (In this example, possessive adjective ‘my’ indicates the close relationship with noun ‘mother’.)
- I really like your (In this sentence, possessive adjective ‘your’ shows who owns the noun “shoes”.)
- Why didn’t you clean your class? (in this sentences: ‘your’ is modifying the noun ‘class’.)
- Mary doesn’t like her (in this sentences: ‘her’ modifies the noun ‘pen’.)
- The chameleon can change its color whenever required. (In this sentences: ‘its’ modifies the noun ‘color’.)
- His name is Prabhu.
- Her name is Kohinoor.
- Our cat is always looks cute.
- We sold our old car yesterday.
- The children thanked their.
Exercises Possessive Adjectives:
- My pen is on the table.
- I think you forgot your lunch.
- The dog buried its bone.
- The girl missed her bus.
- Joey left his pen in the class.
- That’s our school.
- My car is very new.
- My mother is very kind.
- How old is your father?
- He’s broken his bat.
- She’s washing her car.
- I need to clean my shoes.
- I want to go to my class.
- I want to marry with my friend.
- Your bat is there.
- Your house is very far from school.
- Who are your mother and father?
- Who is my class teacher?
- I finished my lunch.
- I missed my class today.
Answers: 1 – my, 2 – your, 3 – its, 4 – her, 5 – his, 6 – our, 7 – My, 8 – My, 9 – your, 10 – his, 11 – her, 12 – my, 13 – my, 14 – my, 15 – your, 16 – your, 17 – your, 18 – my, 19 – my, 20 – my.
Few More Exercises Comment Your Answer
- I purchased a meal from your restaurant.
- He waited for his shoes to be repaired.
- Sara wanted a bite of mine.
- She should have ordered it.
- We loved their new house.
- His name is Kevin.
- Her name is Michaela.
- Our cat is always licking its
- We sold our dune buggy yesterday.
- The children thanked their