How To Apply Filters In Photoshop? In this tutorial we are going to talk about the “How To Apply Filters In Photoshop”? As well as you can learn how to add quick effects to an image using filters in Adobe Photoshop. Filters can also be combined to create unique results.
So Let’s Start!
How To Apply Filters In Photoshop
Step 1st WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Apply creative filters using the Filter Gallery.
To use the Filter Gallery
- Select a layer that contains content you want to change.
- Go to the menu bar and choose Filter > Filter Gallery.
- Try the different filters and adjust their settings for the desired result.
- Experiment with adding multiple filters in the Filter Gallery and changing their stacking
- Click OK to close the Filter Gallery and apply the filters you chose. You can also filter after you create a selection to apply filters to only the selected area.
Step 2nd Blur an image with Smart Filters
Apply a blur filter as an editable Smart Filter.
To use a Smart Filter to blur a background.
- Select a layer that contains content you want to blur, like a background.
- Choose Filter > Convert for Smart Filters. Click OK. This converts the selected layer into a
layer that will support re-editable filters.
- With the same layer selected, choose Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur.
- In the Gaussian Blur dialog box, adjust the Radius control until you’re happy with the amount of blur in the live preview. Click OK to apply the Gaussian Blur filter.
- Note the Smart Filter that’s attached to your image layer in the Layers panel. This allows you to flexibly edit the filter settings. To do that, double-click the Gaussian Blur Smart Filter in the Layers panel, make a change in the Gaussian Blur dialog box that reopens, and click OK.
- Save the image in Photoshop (PSD) format to retain the Smart Filter layer.
Here are the list of all Photoshop tutorial as follow,
- How To Combine Images In Photoshop
- Learn How To Add text and shapes In Photoshop
- How To Use Color In Photoshop Learn in 2020
- Learn How To Retouch Images In Photoshop
- How To Make Selections In Photoshop Learn In 2020
- How To Adjust the Image Quality In Photoshop
- How To Work With Layers In Photoshop
- Change The Image Size In Adobe Photoshop
- Get to Know Photoshop In Just 5 Step
- 60 Photoshop Shortcuts Key That You Must Know
- 33 Super Advanced Photoshop Tips & Tricks
- 8 Amazing Photoshop Secrete Features List
- 3 Best Ways To Learn Graphic Design In 2020
- 12+ Adobe Illustrator Tips And Tricks
- 10 Fabulous Logo Design Tutorials On The Internet