How To Touch Shortcuts On iPad In Photoshop: Hey guys in this tutorial today we are going to show you “How To Touch Shortcuts On iPad In Photoshop”! In this context, you’ll learn about the Touch Shortcuts on the iPad.
So, Let’s Start.
How To Touch Shortcuts On iPad In Photoshop
Discover the Touch Shortcut to streamline your workflow in Adobe Photoshop on your iPad.
Use the Touch Shortcut to access functions
Touch Shortcut options,
The small circle in the lower left of the screen is the Touch Shortcut. It offers a quick way to access additional functions, especially when you’re not using a keyboard.
- Press and hold the Touch Shortcut to change the behavior of the active tool or feature. For example, with the Brush tool selected press the Touch Shortcut to erase, or with a layer selected press the Touch Shortcut to select multiple layers.
- Keep the Touch Shortcut pressed down the entire time you want to use the changed behavior.
- Slide your finger to the outer ring of the Touch Shortcut to switch to yet another behavior for some tools and features. For example, with the Brush tool selected, move your finger to the outer ring of the Touch Shortcut to quickly access the Eyedropper tool for sampling a color from the image.
Customize the position of the Touch Shortcut
- Drag the Touch Shortcut to position it anywhere on the screen that works best for you.
- Know Everything About iPad Photoshop
- How To Apply Filters In Photoshop Learn In 2020
- How To Combine Images In Photoshop
- Learn How To Add text and shapes In Photoshop
- How To Use Color In Photoshop Learn in 2020
- How To Make Selections In Photoshop Learn In 2020
- 8 Amazing Photoshop Secrete Features List
Discover other touch shortcuts
- Tap the Question icon and choose View touch shortcuts to see a list of other touch shortcuts.